For those who like aluminum chassis design we’ve created our vision of it.
DXL is a sniper rifle that fits good in the niche between our SVLK-14 and TSVL. Still having pluses of classic design (lots of bedding) it is made of, admired by many, aluminum. That’s why we believe we got the best of the two. The rifle has more than decent accuracy and withstands the harshest military use.
The aircraft aluminum stock has been changed for more rigidity with most powerful 408 Cheytac cartridges..
We have designed new big-bore and more reinforced version of famous DXL specifically for Ultra Long Ranger applications.
Our LOBAEV Hummer Barrels benchrest-grade stainless steel barrel completes the picture. Standard (basic) contours are also recommended, but length is somehow more flexible than with TSVL.
- Technical accuracy - 0.45 MOA\13.5 mm between centers (5 shots at 100m)
- Maximum Effective Range (tested) - 2300+ m
- Muzzle velocity - 900+ m\s
- Operational range (Temperature) - -45\+65 C
- Caliber - .408CT
- Length – 1400 mm (1076 mm folded)
- Height - 210 mm
- Width - 43 mm
- Weight - 8 500 g
- Barrel length – 780 mm
- Trigger pull – adj. 500-1500g
- Bolt handle - right
- Bolt action – right
- Magazine – 5 rounds
- Barrel contour - HG
- Barrel length - 780 mm
- Flutes - 6
- Muzzlebrake - T4-tuner
- Supressor - none
- NV/TV mount - STD Picatiny rail