For those who like aluminum chassis design we’ve created our vision of it, based on DXL platform. Less weight and length with almost no effect on Maximum Effective Range.
DXL is a sniper rifle that fits good in the niche between our SVLK-14 and TSVL. Still having pluses of classic design (lots of bedding) it is made of, admired by many, aluminum. That’s why we believe we got the best of the two. The rifle has more than decent accuracy and withstands the harshest military use.
The aircraft aluminum stock is very convenient and foldable for portability.
We have designed new 30mm shorter magazine bolt-action with magazine – DUKESS for this model. DUKE is a smaller version of KING action and part of Tsar-Cannon family of actions with all quality standards of this family.
Our LOBAEV Hummer Barrels benchrest-grade stainless steel barrel completes the picture. Standard (basic) contours are also recommended, but length is somehow more flexible than with TSVL.
In 2015 new restyling model '16 - DXL-2 Gen II is available.
- Technical accuracy - 0.35 MOA\10.5 mm between centers(5 shots at 100m)
- Maximum Effective Range (tested) - 1200 m
- Muzzle velocity - 900 m\s
- Operational range (Temperature) - -45\+65 C
- Caliber - 6.5-47 Lapua\308 Win
- Length – 1050 mm (776 mm folded)
- Height - 210 mm
- Width - 43 mm
- Weight - 5 500 g
- Barrel length – 710\660\600 mm
- Trigger pull – adj. 500-1500g
- Bolt handle - right
- Bolt action – right
- Magazine – 5 rounds
- Barrel contour - LG
- Barrel length - 660 mm
- Flutes - 6
- Muzzlebrake - Intergated
- Supressor - none
- NV/TV mount - STD Picatiny rail