We like simple designs. But pure skeletons in our opinion are hard to make shooting small groups for several reasons. We believe our skeleton must be built around at least some chassis. That’s how we’ve come up with concept of SVL Tactical Sniper Vintovka Lobaev (TSVL). New action lays on small aluminum chassis providing at least some kind of dampening and helping to dissipate vibrations in a compound.
That way we know – we are getting most accuracy out of this kind of design.
The aircraft aluminum stock is convenient and foldable for portability.
We have designed new bolt-action with magazine – COUNT for this model. COUNT is a smaller version of DUKE action and part of Tsar-Cannon family of actions with all quality standards of this family.
Our LOBAEV Hummer Barrels benchrest-grade stainless steel barrel completes the picture. Due to rifle design only standard (basic) contours are recommended.
- Technical accuracy - 0.4 MOA\12 mm between centers(5 shots at 100m)
- Maximum Effective Range - 1600 m
- Muzzle velocity - 900 m\s
- Operational range (Temperature) - -45\+65 C
- Caliber - .338 Lapua
- Length – 1290 mm (1016 mm folded)
- Height - 218 mm
- Width - 62 mm
- Weight - 6200 g
- Barrel length – 680\740 mm
- Trigger pull – adj.
- Bolt handle - right
- Bolt action – right
- Magazine – 5 rds.
- Barrel contour - HG
- Barrel length – 680mm
- Caliber – 338 Lapua Magnum
- Muzzle break - T-Tuner
- Flutes - 6
- Bi-pod – none
- Suppressor – none
- NV\TV Mount – STD Picatiny rail
- Scope mount - STD Picatiny rail