For those who like aluminum chassis design we’ve created our vision of it.
DXL is a sniper rifle that fits good in the niche between our SVLK-14 and TSVL. Still having pluses of classic design (absorption and rigidity) it is made of, preferred by many, aluminum. That’s why we believe we got the best of the two. The rifle has more than decent accuracy and withstands the harshest military use.
The aircraft aluminum stock is very convenient and foldable for portability.
We have designed new bolt-action with magazine – DUKE for this model. DUKE is a smaller version of KING action and part of Tsar-Cannon family of actions with all quality standards of this family.
Our LOBAEV Hummer Barrels benchrest-grade stainless steel barrel completes the picture. Standard (basic) contours are also recommended, but length is somehow more flexible than with TSVL.
- Technical accuracy - 0.35 MOA\10.5 mm between centers(5 shots at 100m)
- Maximum Effective Range (tested) - 1800 m
- Muzzle velocity - 900++ m\s
- Operational range (Temperature) - -45\+65 C
- Caliber - .338LM\.300WM
- Length – 1350 mm (1076 mm folded)
- Height - 210 mm
- Width - 43 mm
- Weight - 7 200 g
- Barrel length – 740/780 mm
- Trigger pull – adj. 500-1500g
- Bolt handle - right
- Bolt action – right
- Magazine – 5 rounds
- Barrel contour - HG
- Barrel length - 740 mm
- Flutes - 6
- Muzzlebrake - T-tuner
- Supressor - none
- NV/TV mount - STD Picatiny rail
- Scope mount - STD Picatiny rail